Digital Territory Manager
Citrix builds the secure digital workspace technology that frees 400,000 customers to do their very best work from anywhere. By joining our award-winning workplace, you’ll be included in the globally diverse, collaborative team that values work-life balance. Come see why Fortune named us one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For®. Let’s innovate and grow together!
What we're looking for:
You are a take-charge, proactive, Sales Representative. You love to develop end-user customer accounts and re-seller partnerships. You thrive in a consultative phone sales role. You’re able to easily establish rapport with customers/prospects with the end goal of being a trusted advisor. When asked “what drives you?” you reply, “the opportunity to be part of an organization whose culture drives everything we do, including changing the way people work”
The Digital Sales Representative-Territory Manager is part of the Sales team responsible for selling Citrix solutions to prospective and existing medium businesses customers in the assigned territory. You the individual will carry an annual, discrete quota.
- Develop and apply an understanding of Citrix products, sales methodology, processes, prospecting techniques and customer base to sell to end users
- For new business, invest time and effort into learning and practicing prospecting techniques, while following up on inbound leads, qualifying, solution selling, negotiation and closing sales.
- For existing customer base, call on and develop relationships with an emphasis on new product sales to our customer base. Account expansion and retention activities include cross selling into new areas, solution selling, negotiation and closing.
- Begin to achieve sales targets and demonstrate progress towards achieving account strategies with field counterparts.
- Learn to input accurate and timely forecasts as well as opportunity updates in SalesForce.com for management visibility in territory pipeline.
- Set qualified appointments for the field counterparts with new and existing customers to address their IT challenges and business needs.
- Begin to establish relationships with key channel partners, system integrators, and any other external partner to develop and achieve the defined account strategies and opportunity plans.
- Begin to establish relationships with field sales, systems engineers, consultants, and sales specialists to maximize full potential of every opportunity.
- Learn and begin to deliver product presentations to customers focusing on selling and positioning Citrix solutions.
- Identify and develop opportunities across different product groups in order to leverage sales opportunities.
- Achieve at least 4 hours of daily phone time and 40 verifiable outbound phone connections per day which is an MBO measurement of the position.
Role and Responsibilities
- Proven ability to communicate effectively in presentations via telephone and computer with customers required.
- Ability to identify new and existing opportunities through basic consultative selling methodology
- Proven self-starter with motivated attitude to manage multiple tasks, projects and responsibilities
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Developing knowledge of Citrix products and solutions
- History of successful target attainment
- Knowledge of CRM and opportunity management systems preferably Sales.com
- Experience with MS Office and internet
- Knowledge of two tier channel sales (VAR, distribution, and vendor)
- University/Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required
- 3-5 years of Sales experience
- 2-3 years of successful B2B sales experience at a software company in Inside Sales or similar environment preferred
- 3+ years of experience identifying and working with C-level contacts preferred
- Phone cold calling experience preferred
- Experience in a high tech, indirect sales and procurement environment with a demonstrated track record of success in driving customer adoption of technology is preferred
- CCSP certification a plus
ShareFile (Inside Sales)
What you’re looking for: Everyone is welcome at Citrix. We prioritize diversity, equity, inclusion, and a culture of belonging, and celebrate bringing our courageous, authentic selves to work. We believe this way of working helps us innovate, and it’s just one of the reasons why our employees continuously recognize Citrix as a great place to work.
Citrix helps make work more sustainable to benefit the planet, our business, and our communities. For more than 30 years, we have empowered individuals and organizations to work remotely or work from anywhere, reducing commuting emissions and energy consumption in the process.
We are the #1 leader in Virtual Client Computing (VCC) and #2 in the Application Delivery Controller (ADC) space, and we have key partnerships with top cloud providers. We’ll give you the tools, learning opportunities, mentorship, and flexibility to achieve your goals. Come see why you belong at Citrix, with our culture supporting purposeful innovation and growth from within.
The Benefits We offer a competitive total rewards package* that includes:
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave
- Health and wellness benefits
- Employee assistance program
- Retirement benefits
- Education assistance
- Time off and absence programs
- Professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Paid volunteer time and charitable matching of employee donations
- Employee resource groups
- And more!
**Please note that benefits may vary based on location.