Senior Content Strategist
Citrix builds the secure digital workspace technology that frees 400,000 customers to do their very best work from anywhere. By joining our award-winning workplace, you’ll be included in the globally diverse, collaborative team that values work-life balance. Come see why Fortune named us one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For®. Let’s innovate and grow together!
What we're looking for:
Do you cheer for the team who has all the skills and talent but is considered the underdog? If you do, join us! We recently formed the Work Collaboration business unit at Citrix to isolate the areas of our business where we see the most growth potential. We’re building a team of rock stars and are adding a Senior Content Strategist to join our Work Collaboration marketing organization. You’ll build and execute plans that make a difference and have direct impact on our growth!
What you can expect on a daily basis
- Own the content strategy for Work Collaboration products using research and understanding of the customer journey to create a clear and compelling story from pre-sales through post-sale adoption aligned to our business goals.
- Establish our editorial voice, determine content needs, and make channel selection recommendations
- Conduct content audits and gap analyses
- Create, write, edit, and work with 3rd parties and agencies to execute on content experiences tailored for web, digital and social platforms
- Ensure consistency of message across all content channels
- Oversee the development of new content channels
Strengths and Skills
- 7-9 years relevant experience creating and executing content strategies
- Background in writing, journalism, and content development
- Understanding of SEO fundamentals and digital measurement metrics/analytics
- Communicate crisply and with intent
- Growth mindset
- Multi-tasker at heart
- Focus on solutions and outcomes and continuous improvement
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
What you’re looking for: Everyone is welcome at Citrix. We prioritize diversity, equity, inclusion, and a culture of belonging, and celebrate bringing our courageous, authentic selves to work. We believe this way of working helps us innovate, and it’s just one of the reasons why our employees continuously recognize Citrix as a great place to work.
Citrix helps make work more sustainable to benefit the planet, our business, and our communities. For more than 30 years, we have empowered individuals and organizations to work remotely or work from anywhere, reducing commuting emissions and energy consumption in the process.
We are the #1 leader in Virtual Client Computing (VCC) and #2 in the Application Delivery Controller (ADC) space, and we have key partnerships with top cloud providers. We’ll give you the tools, learning opportunities, mentorship, and flexibility to achieve your goals. Come see why you belong at Citrix, with our culture supporting purposeful innovation and growth from within.
The Benefits We offer a competitive total rewards package* that includes:
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave
- Health and wellness benefits
- Employee assistance program
- Retirement benefits
- Education assistance
- Time off and absence programs
- Professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Paid volunteer time and charitable matching of employee donations
- Employee resource groups
- And more!
**Please note that benefits may vary based on location.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice at https://www.citrix.com/about/legal/privacy/citrix-recruitment-privacy-notice.html
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us at ASKHR@citrix.com for assistance.
By applying, you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.