Cyber Security Consultant, Google Cloud
Google will be prioritizing applicants who have a current right to work in Singapore, and do not require Google's sponsorship of a visa.
Note: Google’s hybrid workplace includes remote roles.
Remote location: Singapore.
- 5 years of experience in professional information security, supporting Industrial Control System/Operational Technology environments in an engineering, consulting, or regulatory compliance role
- Experience with components that comprise a successful information security program, including security frameworks such as IEC 62443, NIST-CSF, and NIST 800-53
- Industry-standard certifications (Global Industrial Cybersecurity Professional (GICSP), Certified SCADA Security Architect (CSSA), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), or other industry certifications
- Knowledge of tools used in pen testing, security event analysis, incident response, computer forensics, network and endpoint architecture, or other security operational areas
- Ability to successfully interact with clients and manage expectations
About the job
As an Industrial Control System/Operational Technology (ICS/OT) Cyber Security Consultant, you will work with a global client base to assess cyber security controls appropriate for ICS/OT environments, evolve those architectures to a more defensible posture. You will envision, scope, develop, deliver, and report on projects across the APJ region, often with minimal oversight, but always with full support, drawing together resources from across the company as needed.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Develop comprehensive and accurate reports and presentations for both technical and executive audiences.
- Work with clients to assess cybersecurity controls appropriate for ICS/OT environments, evolve those architectures to a more defensible posture, and improve the chance to prevent, detect, respond to, and contain attacks.
- Provide guidance and support on ICS matters to the larger consulting practice.
- Adapt communication style to the technical sophistication and business needs of the audience to effectively communicate investigative findings and strategy to client stakeholders including technical staff, executive leadership, and legal counsel.
- Manage project timelines, follow methodologies, and create/present deliverables.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?