Senior Malware Analysis Instructor
Note: Google’s hybrid workplace includes remote roles.
Remote location: United Arab Emirates.
- Experience with X86 Assembly language reverse engineering
- Experience with computer science including data types, encoding, hashing, encryption, and network protocols
- Experience presenting information in a virtual or in-person setting to groups
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Experience presenting findings to various levels of stakeholders
- Experience with classroom teaching
- Ability to analyze shellcode, and packed and obfuscated code/scripts, and ability to use Python scripting to automate analysis tasks
- Ability to quickly grasp highly technical concepts and clearly communicate these technical concepts in live presentations
- Ability to coach students and assess their technical capabilities, processes, and procedures as they investigate simulated attack scenarios
- Excellent attention to detail and excellent organization and follow-up skills
About the job
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Deliver classroom training to a variety of technical audiences.
- Provide support for cyber security course development efforts, including product research, providing subject matter expertise, and training content review.
- Create, update, and maintain slide decks and lab exercises for customer-facing training.
- Assist with updates for course descriptions, syllabi, and other collateral pertaining to external education.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?