Senior Cyber Project Manager
At Google, we have a vision of empowerment and equitable opportunity for all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and commit to building reconciliation through Google’s technology, platforms and people and we welcome Indigenous applicants. Please see our Reconciliation Action Plan for more information.
Note: Google’s hybrid workplace includes remote roles.
Remote location: New South Wales, AU.
- 10 years of experience in project management building cyber-defence capabilities for multiple customers across different industry verticals.
- Experience in managing projects within technology programs with multiple delivery partners in regulated environments, operational service delivery, or aviation.
- Experience with Project Server or similar scheduling tools.
- Understanding of the components that comprise a successful information security program, security policies, procedures, and cyber security standards such as ISO27000, NIST CSF, PSPF, and APRA CPS234.
- Ability to develop and maintain project risk, issue registers, identify and report variances and issues, provide assistance, and coordination for risk mitigation.
- Excellent communication skills, including ability to communicate with executives and stakeholders from diverse backgrounds.
- Demonstrated sound judgment, business acumen, and decision-making skills, with a focus on results in a service delivery environment.
- Ability to obtain Australian Government Security clearance if needed.
About the job
Mandiant is a recognized leader in dynamic cyber defense, threat intelligence and incident response services. By scaling decades of frontline experience, Mandiant helps organizations to be confident in their readiness to defend against and respond to cyber threats. Mandiant is now part of Google Cloud.
- Create and manage resource plans to support project delivery. Manage and execute projects within the given budget and timeline.
- Engage with stakeholders, users, and subject matter experts to deliver projects. Lead and develop a high-performing team, and encourage an accountable performance culture.
- Create and maintain project plans, as well as provide accurate and timely reports on project status. Focus on objectives, capabilities, and service outcomes and benefits. Identify and manage project risks and opportunities.
- Apply modern project management and organizational change practices to manage stakeholders.
- Adhere to enterprise policies and systems, including finance, safety, environmental, WHS, risk, and compliance. Demonstrate safety behaviors consistent with enterprise strategies, and manage projects according to WHS accountability requirements.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?