Microspace Marketing Coordinator
Microspace Marketing Coordinator - Raleigh
Who We Are: https://microspace.com/about/
This internship is open to rising Juniors and Seniors at NCCU, Shaw University and St. Augustine’s University. Please note, students should apply to one internship only.
Microspace is hiring a Marketing Coordinator that will be responsible for supporting the Business Development team. These activities include coordinating marketing for tradeshows, assisting with presentations, and contributing to customer proposal writing. The candidate in this role will also maintain the company’s social media presence and assist with the creation of marketing materials for the organization.
- Build and maintain the social media presence of the company, including LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, and other relevant channels.
- Prepare presentation materials, proposals, tradeshow materials, qualifications packages, and on-screen presentations with graphic design support.
- Manage Word Press website content updates.
- Coordinate networking events as well as regional and national trade shows.
- Create, write, and maintain marketing materials such as product sheets, blog updates, and sales collateral.
- Capture and manage video and print content from tradeshows, networking events and other company events.
- Provide responses to requests for proposals, as well as website inquiries.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced environment.Graphic design experience is a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and experience with Adobe Creative Cloud Products preferred
Partnership with Leadership Triangle:
As a part of this internship, you will complete 50 hours of leadership training with Leadership Triangle. Your hours with Leadership Triangle are a paid component of the program and all sessions are mandatory. As an Emerging Leader, you will be paired with a leadership coach who will support you in five 1:1 sessions. Additionally, you will take part in a cohort-only retreat in Rocky Mount, and regularly participate in interactive workshops and training. You will be introduced to leaders throughout the Triangle community and have opportunities to network and grow your professional community. All students who successfully complete the Emerging Leaders Program will be admitted into the lifelong Goodmon Fellowship.
Emerging Leaders will be paid $6400 over the course of a 400 hour Fall internship ($16/hr), running from August 21-December 15. Additionally, each intern will receive $160 as a transportation stipend. Leadership Triangle will administer all payments. This is a cohort based program, designed to promote networking across local HBCUs.
The application deadline is May 19. Interns will be notified of an application decision during the week of June 7th.
If selected, all Emerging Leaders will be expected to join the cohort for a leadership retreat held from Saturday, September 30 - Sunday, October 1 in Rocky Mount, NC. Leadership Triangle has arranged lodging. Meals will be provided. Emerging Leaders are expected to arrange their own transportation and arrive no later than 12pm on September 30th. If transportation is an issue, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.