Vice President of Administration and Finance, Linga
Position OverviewAt PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. We work together each day to foster an inclusive workplace culture where all of our employees feel respected, valued and have an opportunity to contribute to the company’s success. As a Vice President of Administration and Finance within PNC's Linga organization, you will be based in Naples, FL.
- Drives the business and financial results for a product or experience. utilizing traditional and emerging capabilities in technology, operations, and data analytics to offer customers a differentiated product experience. through the leadership of a team managing new and existing products.
- Uses knowledge of emerging technologies to deliver a product to customers through all applicable channels. Presents initiatives to gain management buy-in. Manages progress to ensure initiatives are completed on time and within budget and meet strategic goals.
- Influences product and customer experience trends by monitoring competitors or peer organizations to stay abreast of emerging product and technology trends in the industry. Leads a team responsible for translating innovative concepts or designs into new or improved products, product lines or experiences. Recognizes, anticipates and resolves operational and process problems that arise. Presents initiatives to gain management buy-in.
- Evaluates potential product development or experience projects for feasibility and value and ensures successful outcomes from key stakeholders including sales, marketing, digital channel delivery, and other internal service partners. Participates in client-facing and external stakeholder activities throughout the product lifecycle. Adheres to company-defined risk appetite as part of the first line of defense. Evaluates product for risk management, compliance and audit requirements.
- Manages, motivates and develops the performance of the Product Development Management team and key contributors including managing the performance evaluation process. Identifies talent gaps in team and staffs appropriately
PNC Employees take pride in our reputation and to continue building upon that we expect our employees to be:
- Customer Focused - Knowledgeable of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and able to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
- Managing Risk - Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support PNC's Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
PNC also has fundamental expectations of our people managers. As a manager of talent in PNC, you will be expected to:
- Include Intentionally - Cultivates diverse teams and inclusive workplaces to expand thinking.
- Live the Values - Role models our values with transparency and courage.
- Enable Change - Takes action to drive change and innovation that will transform our business.
- Achieve Results - Takes personal ownership to deliver results. Empowers and trusts others in decision making.
- Develop the Best - Raises the bar with every talent decision and guides the achievement of all employees and customers.
CompetenciesCollaborating – Knowledge and ability to promote a culture of information sharing and working together to solve business problems and meet business goals.Competitive Environment – Knowledge of and ability to utilize the processes, tools and techniques for gathering, analyzing, and communicating information about the competitive environment.Design Thinking – Knowledge of the concepts, principles, and processes of design thinking; ability to utilize the knowledge in designing new products and services and even improving organizational operation.Emerging Technologies – Knowledge of and ability to design, apply and evaluate new information technologies for business environments in order to improve work productivity and accuracy.Innovation – Develops new ideas and initiatives that improve the performance of the organization.Managing Multiple Priorities – Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.Problem Solving – Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process problems; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.Product Development Strategy – Knowledge of and the ability to design and implement a product development strategy within the organization.Solutions Development – Knowledge of and the ability to assess customer needs and provide solutions for them.
Work ExperienceRoles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 5+ years of industry-relevant experience. At least 3 years of prior management experience is typically required. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education, job specific certification(s), and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Additional Job Description
PNC offers employees a comprehensive range of benefits to help meet your needs now and in the future. Depending on your eligibility, options for full-time employees include medical/prescription drug coverage (with a Health Savings Account feature); dental and vision options; employee and spouse/child life insurance; short- and long-term disability protection; maternity and parental leave; paid holidays, vacation days and occasional absence time; 401(k), pension and stock purchase plans; dependent care reimbursement account; back-up child/elder care; adoption assistance; educational assistance and a robust wellness program with financial incentives. To learn more about these and other programs, including benefits for part-time employees, visit pncbenefits.com > New to PNC.
Disability Accommodations Statement:
At PNC we foster an inclusive and accessible workplace. We provide reasonable accommodations to employment applicants and qualified individuals with a disability who need an accommodation to perform the essential functions of their positions.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO):
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
Refer to the California Consumer Privacy Act Privacy Notice to gain understanding of how PNC may use or disclose your personal information in our hiring practices.